- No products in the cart.
Dr. González is a full scope Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon with a focus on procedures including dental implant surgery, bone grafting, wisdom tooth extraction, and so much more.
Dr. González provides patients with the full range of oral and maxillofacial surgery services, including those requiring conscious sedation or general anesthesia, at Dental Expert’s specially equipped office.
English and Spanish
- 2014-2015 Blue Medical
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
- 2012-2014 Hospital Roosevelt
- 2012 – 2014 University San Carlos de Guatemala
Master in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- 2004 – 2010 University San Carlos de Guatemala
Degree in Dentistry
- 2002-2003 Belga’s Guatemalan Institute
- 2015 Participation in VII Simposium of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Roosevelt/IGSS. September 2015
- Participation of Curso de Actualización de Postgrado. Dentistry Faculty.
February thru September 2015
- Participation in Marketing Dental Seminary. CLESO. February 2015
- Participation in VI Centroamerican Simposium of Odontoestomatology
Actualization . Menarini. June 2015.
- Participation in Continuing Promise 2015. USNS Comfort (T-AH20) Medical Treatment Facility. Guatemala. March 2015
- 2014 Participation in the II Course module IAOMS El Salvador in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. El Salvador, 1.2 and March 3, 2013.
- 2013 Participation in the First Day of Oral and Maxillofacial Implantology. El Salvador, February 28, 2013.
- Participation in the course AOCMF Principles of Internal Fixation in Craniomaxillofacial 1 Surgery and February 2, 2013.
- 2012 Participation in the Seminar AOCMF Facial Trauma. November 11, 2012.
- Participation in the conference “bisphosphonate and osteonecrosis JAW” May 29, 2012.
- 2011 Participation in the Third Symposium of residents of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, conference management Multidisciplinary surgical techniques – Orthodontic patients with cleft lip and palate. October 2011
- Participation in the conference “Diagnosis of certainty, Forming reciprocal movements and retreats.” September 28, 2011.
- Participation in the conference “Trigeminal Neuralgia” and “Surgical Treatment of Impacted pieces.” August 18, 2011.
- Participation in the Seventh Symposium Women and Dentistry. March 31, 2011.
- Participation in Basic Life Support Provider Course BLS / BLS. Training Center Emergency Cardiovascular Care Heart Guatemalan League. January 29, 2011.