- No products in the cart.
Dr. Galindo is a graduate of the Universidad Francisco Marroquín and received his post-graduate masters at the Universitat Internacional de Catalunya where he earned his Masters in Periodontics and Implantology. He has been practicing in Guatemala since 2005.
Spanish and English
Bachelor in Science
- Universidad Francisco Marroquín- Facultad de Odontología, Guatemala, 1999-2001.
Degree in Dental Surgery
- Universidad Francisco Marroquín- Facultad de Odontología, Guatemala, 2002-2004 Patient Work 2005-2007.
Universitat Internacional de Catalunya
- Master of Research in Biomedicine 2009-2011
- Master in Periodontics and Implantology 2009-2012
- Osseointegration Congress. Dr. Per Ingvar Branemark 2005
- Local Anesthesia and Emergency Care. Dr. Stanley Malamed 2005
- Dental Society Conferences: Continued Education in Periodontics, Implantology, Prosthodontics, Endodontics. Guatemala 2002-2009
- FORMA – Dental Foundation of Advanced Resources and Methods 2006 (AEGD)
- Balanya University Center- Complementation Dental Program 2003 (AEGD)
- FOCAP – Central American Dental Federation Annual Congress- Continued Education
- Accelerated Orthodontic Movement. Corticotomy. Piezosurgery. Vercellotti 2010
- CPR and Emergency Response Training. Universitat Internacional de Catalunya. 2011. Spain.
- SEPA – Spanish Periodontology Society.l Member and congress attendance 2009-2012, Spain
- Europerio 2012- Vienna, Austria.
Volunteer Public Healthcare Experience
- Bellsouth/ FUNRURAL. October 2003. Charity dental aid program for children. Supervised by faculty members. Volunteer.
- Carlos Murillo/ Rotary International. August 2003. Dental Aid for people without access to dental treatment in the small town of San Raymundo, Guatemala. Supervised by faculty members. Volunteer.
- Fernando Lara/ Rotary International. June 2004. Dental Aid for people without access to dental treatment in many small towns outside Guatemala City. Supervised by faculty members. Volunteer.
Clinical-Case Pathology Tournament held by Universidad de San Carlos de Guatemala. Attended by all dental schools in Guatemala and El Salvador. (15 dental school teams)
- Third Place 2003
- Second Place 2004
Mediterranean Dental Forum. Barcelona, Spain 2011. Oral presentation on Research. Bisphosphonates in Periodontics
- Finalist 2011
RESEARCH & EXPERIENCE
- Dentum. Bisphosphonates in Periodontics. Literature Review. 2012.
- Gaceta Dental. Subepithelial Connective Tissue Graft for root coverage: An Interdisciplinary Approach. 2012
- Clìnicas Odontològicas Hurtarte. Guatemala. 2013. Private Practice Specialized in Periodontics and Implantology
- Zona Dental Guatemala. 2013-2016. Private Practice Specialized in Periodontics and Implantology
- University of Alabama at Birmingham. 2007, 2016.
- Tufts University. Periodontics Department. 2012.
- Boston University. Periodontics Department. 2012
- Harvard University. Periodontics Department. 2012