- No products in the cart.
After graduating from the Universidad Francisco Marroquín in Guatemala, Dr. Fajardo completed his residency at the Guatemalan Social Security Institute (IGSS), where he also served as Chief of Residents in 2002.
Dr. Fajardo has a full time private practice solely dedicated to anesthesia for dentistry in Guatemala. He has held faculty appointments at the Post-graduate of Anesthesiology of the Guatemalan Social Security Institute (IGSS).
He has been practicing for over 14 years and is committed to providing the highest level of comfortable and safe anesthesia for dentistry.
English and Spanish
- Code: 10956
- Universidad Francisco Marroquín in Guatemala
- Residency in Anesthesiology at the Guatemalan Social Security Institute (IGSS)
- Completed a mini-residency in Anesthesiology at Mount Sinai Hospital in Miami, Florida.
- 1997: Surgeon, Francisco Marroquín University
- 2001: Mount Sinai Hospital Anesthesiologist, Miami
- 2002: Anesthesiology, Social Security Guatemalan Institute, San Carlos University
- 2003 – 2010: Specialist in Anesthesiology in an Obstetrics and Gynecology Hospital
- 2010 – 2014: Anesthesiology Chief for the Gynecology and Oncology Unit
- 2002 – 2015: Private practice with emphasis in dental surgery